Soo-jung has been with her boyfriend for 10 years, but their romance is now nothing but a lukewarm relationship. The night before her business trip to Busan, Soo-jung heard that her friend is getting married to her first love, and feels distracted. On the train to Busan, she sits next to Jae-hyun, who’s claiming himself as an Agapemonite and that he willingly jumps into bed with a woman for one night. Falling for her gorgeous hips, he keeps coming on to her during the journey. She tries to push him away, but ends up sharing the car ride to Busan with him due to the sudden breakdown of the train. She begins to slowly open up to him as he consistently tries to win her heart. And as the time passes on the road, she gets to see the true inside of Jae-hyun hidden behind his featheriness and finds herself attracted to him.
- Kara Bela (2015) Kudret has always lived life by the book. Until, that is, his routine is turned upside down by a succession of surprise events. Kudret jumps into […]
- True Love Ways (2014) Séverine is haunted by a reocurring dream that makes her doubt her relationship with her boyfriend. She decides to spent a couple of days alone at […]
- Plebs S03E03 – The Vestal Season 3, Episode 3 - “The Vestal”
Marcus’ parents are visiting for the weekend and he’s keen to keep them and Delphine far apart. Stylax pursues a […]
- I Am Cait S02E05 – Great Scott Season 02, Episode 05 – “Great Scott”
When the newly sober Scott visits Cait on the road trip, they struggle to find common ground. Meanwhile, […]
- Laal Rang (2016) Rajesh (Akshay Oberoi) is a youngster who is in love with a fellow student Poonam. Poonam on the other hand is money minded and wants a guy who has […]