A unique friendship develops when a little girl and her dying mother inherit a cook – Mr. Church. What begins as an arrangement that should only last six months, instead spans fifteen years.
- The Babadook (2014) A single mother, plagued by the violent death of her husband, battles with her son's fear of a monster lurking in the house, but soon discovers a […]
- April and the Extraordinary World (2015) France asleep in the nineteenth century, governed by steam and Napoleon VI, where scientists vanish mysteriously, a girl, Avril, goes in search of […]
- Everybody Wants Some (2016) A comedy that follows a group of friends as they navigate their way through the freedoms and responsibilities of unsupervised […]
- I Am Wrath (2016) A man is out for justice after a group of corrupt police officers are unable to catch his wife's […]
- Anesthesia (2015) Multiple lives intersect in the aftermath of the violent mugging of a Columbia University philosophy […]