Following the Queen of Time unveiling accident, Harry recovers at his country home. However, keen to quash any retirement rumours, he returns to the store at the earliest possible moment intent on opening a cutting-edge technology department, and soon annoys Mae when he insists on a role for the Dolly Sisters at her first-ever fashion launch. Kitty is soul-searching after Connie’s news gets around the store, while mysterious entrepreneur Jimmy Dillon starts to make his mark on Harry – not to mention Mae.
- Mr Selfridge S04E04 – Episode 4 After the huge monetary success of The Selfridge Trust, Harry has whisked a large group of journalists to Biarritz, France to make an important […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E05 – Episode 5 The ground floor of Selfridge’s has been transformed into a backdrop for filming a silent movie, Double Trouble, starring the Dolly Sisters and […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E03 – Episode 3 Despite his loss, Harry is pretending that it’s business as usual. His spirited daughter Violette has returned from life in Paris, and together with […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E08 – Episode 8 Harry, Gordon and Jimmy are working hard before the purchase of Whiteley’s is announced to the world. They are tense with anticipation; it’s a bold […]
- The Beautiful Lie S01E02 – Episode 2 of 6 Anna can’t get Skeet off her mind; Kitty is sent away while Dolly takes pleasure in punishing Kingsley; Xander’s world comes crashing down when […]