After the huge monetary success of The Selfridge Trust, Harry has whisked a large group of journalists to Biarritz, France to make an important announcement. Harry reveals that The Selfridge Group has expanded: they have purchased a raft of new department stores across London and Great Britain. Accompanied by Mae, Jimmy, Frank and the Dolly Sisters too, it’s an all-expenses paid trip designed to lavish the press with love. It’s a typical roaring twenties affair where sheer excess, glittering gambling and decadent luxury is the order of the day – and night!
- Mr Selfridge S04E02 – Episode 2 Following the Queen of Time unveiling accident, Harry recovers at his country home. However, keen to quash any retirement rumours, he returns to the […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E05 – Episode 5 The ground floor of Selfridge’s has been transformed into a backdrop for filming a silent movie, Double Trouble, starring the Dolly Sisters and […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E10 – Episode 10 The situation is catastrophic. Selfridge’s itself is in real jeopardy for the first time. Gordon is stunned. He’s busy planning celebrations of the […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E08 – Episode 8 Harry, Gordon and Jimmy are working hard before the purchase of Whiteley’s is announced to the world. They are tense with anticipation; it’s a bold […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E03 – Episode 3 Despite his loss, Harry is pretending that it’s business as usual. His spirited daughter Violette has returned from life in Paris, and together with […]