The ground floor of Selfridge’s has been transformed into a backdrop for filming a silent movie, Double Trouble, starring the Dolly Sisters and famous actor Bumby Wallace. Harry is delighted to be doing what he does best: causing ripples of excitement throughout London as the public gathers to watch. Young Meryl even has a small part in the movie, and Grove is proud as punch. But the movie’s director is tearing his hair out due to the Dolly Sisters’ diva-like behaviour, which Harry has to manage hands-on. The Dolly Sisters keep causing delays in filming – delays that cost Harry money.
- Mr Selfridge S04E03 – Episode 3 Despite his loss, Harry is pretending that it’s business as usual. His spirited daughter Violette has returned from life in Paris, and together with […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E04 – Episode 4 After the huge monetary success of The Selfridge Trust, Harry has whisked a large group of journalists to Biarritz, France to make an important […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E02 – Episode 2 Following the Queen of Time unveiling accident, Harry recovers at his country home. However, keen to quash any retirement rumours, he returns to the […]
- Double Digits: The Story of a Neighborhood Movie Star (2015) In the spirit of "American Movie" and "Be Kind Rewind," Double Digits introduces us to inspiring, fifty-year-old YouTuber Richard Miller as he […]
- Americana (2016) An alcoholic film editor puts together the pieces of his movie star sister's murder.