Everyone is reeling from the assault on the store, especially Harry. D’Ancona continues to pile on the pressure: Harry must pay his debts within days or else suffer more consequences. Harry doesn’t know what to do.
- Mr Selfridge S04E07 – Episode 7 After a tumultuous period, Harry is determined to get his life and the store back on track. Selfridge’s has returned to doing what it does best: a […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E09 – Episode 9 At Selfridge’s, preparations are afoot to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the store’s opening. Harry gets special permission from the council for […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E10 – Episode 10 The situation is catastrophic. Selfridge’s itself is in real jeopardy for the first time. Gordon is stunned. He’s busy planning celebrations of the […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E01 – Episode 1 It is 1928 and Harry Selfridge is at the peak of his power and public celebrity.
- Mr Selfridge S04E08 – Episode 8 Harry, Gordon and Jimmy are working hard before the purchase of Whiteley’s is announced to the world. They are tense with anticipation; it’s a bold […]