The situation is catastrophic. Selfridge’s itself is in real jeopardy for the first time. Gordon is stunned. He’s busy planning celebrations of the store’s 20th anniversary―which is imminent. Stymied and frustrated, Gordon implores Harry to come back to his own store―where he’s needed. Harry knows he can’t afford to pay their debts, so he has to offer them something very special. Organising a lavish reception, Harry offers the suppliers unprecedented fixed term contracts to supply both Whiteley’s and Selfridge’s. Harry is in full, charming showman mode. Everything rests on this final gamble… However, an unstoppable chain of events sees Harry backed into a corner. Gordon is forced act in the best interests of the store. The Earl of Oxford Street is called to account in a shocking, epic and gut-wrenching climax.
- Mr Selfridge S04E09 – Episode 9 At Selfridge’s, preparations are afoot to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the store’s opening. Harry gets special permission from the council for […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E06 – Episode 6 Everyone is reeling from the assault on the store, especially Harry. D’Ancona continues to pile on the pressure: Harry must pay his debts within […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E07 – Episode 7 After a tumultuous period, Harry is determined to get his life and the store back on track. Selfridge’s has returned to doing what it does best: a […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E03 – Episode 3 Despite his loss, Harry is pretending that it’s business as usual. His spirited daughter Violette has returned from life in Paris, and together with […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E04 – Episode 4 After the huge monetary success of The Selfridge Trust, Harry has whisked a large group of journalists to Biarritz, France to make an important […]