Subtle family sitcom following Cathy as she moves on from the death of her husband. Starting with the funeral in January and ending on New Year’s Eve, the story unfolds through the events of a year.
Season 1, Episode 1 – “January”
It is the morning of Cathy’s husband’s funeral and her family gather at the house to wait for the funeral cars. Battling her brother’s partner and meeting her son’s new and over-enthusiastic girlfriend Kelly, Cathy prepares herself for a day of great emotion with help from her friend Michael.
- Mum S01E06 – December Season 1, Episode 6 – “December”
It’s New Year’s Eve and Cathy’s attempting to have a nice little party. Kelly and Jason have come back arguing and […]
- Mum S01E03 – May Cathy's friends and relatives rally round to help her clear the garage of its clutter. Her brother and his partner are fresh from playing a round of […]
- Mum S01E02 – February The first Valentine's Day since the death of Cathy's husband arrives, so her brother Derek comes round to show moral support and keep her company. […]
- Mum S01E04 – August Season 1, Episode 4 – “August”
It’s a hot summer’s day Kelly and her cousin sunbathe in the garden. Cathy prepares to join a new male friend for […]
- Mum S01E05 – October Season 1, Episode 5 – “October”
It’s early morning and Cathy is attempting to get ready for work. Jason has an interview for a job in Australia and […]