Not Louis Malle’s classic but the latest from director Sylvia Chang who, after years of absence from the helm, digs deep into her Taiwanese roots to tell a story about growing up, and letting go. Isabella Leong plays an uncertain painter, Mei, who drifted apart from her tour guide brother after leaving Liudau, the off-shore island of Taiwan, with their mother. Mei falls for an underachieving boxer, and begins years of soul searching in the city, where the siblings reunite under unexpected circumstances. What was remembered and forgotten are lessons that have profound consequences in this emotional drama.
- Fresh Off The Boat S02E07 – The Big 1 – 2 Season 02, Episode 07 – “The Big 1-2”
It’s Eddie’s 12th birthday and instead of celebrating with his family, he plans his own birthday party with […]
- The Crossing (2014) – part 1 太平轮：乱世浮生 – 태평륜 During the Chinese Revolution in 1949, three couples flee from China to an island of Taiwan.
혼란의 시기 1940년대, 중국 본토와 대만을 오고 가던 초호화 여객선 ‘태평륜호’의 침몰 […]
- Lego Scooby-Doo!: Haunted Hollywood (2016) Oooh Hollywood! The glitz, the glam...the Headless Horseman?! Join your favorite K-9 sleuth, Scooby-Doo, along with Shaggy and the Mystery Inc. gang […]
- Deepwater Horizon (2016) A story set on the offshore drilling rig Deepwater Horizon, which exploded during April 2010 and created the worst oil spill in U.S. […]
- Puthiya Niyamam (2016) Louis Pothen (Mammootty) is an all rounder. He is divorce lawyer, he participates in live TV channel debates on various topics, and he is a film […]