Sung-geun is an untalented actor who makes a living playing minor roles. He happens to land on the role as Kim Il-sung, the former leader of North Korea, for the rehearsal of the South-North Korea Summit. Sung-geun becomes passionately immersed in his role, motivated by his son who looks up to him. However, the summit is not realized, and Sung-geun ends up lost in the delusion that he really is Kim Il-sung.
- The Interview (2014) Dave Skylark is king of the celebrity interview and host of the hit night time talk show "Skylark Tonight." The brain behind Dave's empire is his […]
- Legends (2014) S02E09 – The Legend of Gabi Miskova Season 02, Episode 09 -“The Legend of Gabi Miskova”
In present day Prague, Martin and Nina search for Tamir’s associate Beslan in hopes of getting […]
- NCIS: Los Angeles S07E22 – Granger, O. Season 07, Episode 22 – “Granger, O”
Granger escorts Jennifer Kim, a North Korean spy who is his long-lost daughter, back to Los Angeles and […]
- The Lovers and the Despot (2016) They were the Brangelina of ’70s South Korea—the romance between the debonair film director Shin Sang-ok and glamorous actress Choi Eun-hee took […]
- For the Love of Spock (2016) A documentary film about the life of Star Trek's Mr. Spock as well as that of Leonard Nimoy, the actor who played Mr. Spock for almost fifty years, […]