It’s a long hot summer for Charlie Boyd. He’s sixteen, his hormones are raging and he’s just found out his mother is having an affair with his father’s best friend. One thing takes his mind off his problems, the mysterious woman down the street who has visitors day and night, and has just advertised for a gardener. But she is forgotten when a tragic family event tumbles Charlie into a world of pain, a pain so intense Charlie thinks no-one can help him. He’s wrong. Someone can. Maggie, the beautiful French stranger. She’s a professional, and she specialises in pain. Giving it, exploring it, sharing it, all for money. So Charlie falls in love, and despite herself so does she, drawn to this troubled boy who takes all the pain she can give and uses it to heal himself. And as Charlie heals, he turns that healing back onto her, his Mistress.
- Ali Baba ve 7 Cüceler (2015) Ali Senay (Cem Yilmaz) and Ilber (Cetin Altay), the two partners of Senay Cüccaciye, sell garden dwarfs. When their innovative company starts to […]
- Endless Love (2014) When beautiful Jade (Gabriella Wilde) meets charismatic David (Alex Pettyfer), her sheltered world of privilege is turned upside down as the pair's […]
- This World S13E01 – Three Days of Terror: The Charlie Hebdo Attacks In November 2015, when gunmen attacked Paris, France declared war on the Islamic State. But that war - and France's 'year of terror' - began a year […]
- The Perfect Match (2016) Terrence J. stars as Charlie, a playboy who's convinced that relationships are dead. His two best friends, Donald Faison and Robert C. Riley, bet […]
- 19-2 (2014) S03E02 – Rescue Based on the award-winning Québec series of the same name, "19-2" is a richly-nuanced character-driven drama, 19-2 follows the lives of patrol […]