Season 04, Episode 03 – “How Can I Help You Say Goodbye”
A second aneurysm leaves Beverly brain dead and Deacon consumed with guilt, while Scarlett is forced to decide whether or not to keep Beverly on life support. Meanwhile, Juliette continues a destructive pattern of erratic behavior, pushing Avery to make the heart-wrenching decision to file for divorce.
- Nashville S04E05 – Stop the World (And Let Me Off) Rayna pushes back on Layla’s romantic relationship with Jeff, and Markus pushes back on his producer, Avery — which does not go well. Maddie joins […]
- Nashville S04E01 – Can’t Let Go In the Season 4 opener, Juliette rides a career high and sings a duet with Steven Tyler, but her personal life is in shambles as Avery and Cadence […]
- Nashville S04E16 – Didn’t Expect It to Go Down This Way Season 04, Episode 16 – “Didn’t Expect It to Go Down This Way”
Maddie runs away, leaving Rayna and Deacon frantic with worry. Meanwhile, Riff goes […]
- Nashville S04E02 – ‘Til the Pain Outwears the Shame Juliette has a breakdown on a daytime talk show, prompting concern from Avery, but then her erratic behavior continues. Elsewhere, Rayna strives to […]
- Nashville S04E08 – Unguarded Moments Rayna wants to turn down Sony’s contract offer for Maddie to be a solo artist and finds her family life distracting her from her work with Markus. […]