It’s the wedding viewers have longed for when Deacon and Rayna tie the knot, complete with captivating music performances by series regulars Charles Esten, Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio, Lennon Stella and Maisy Stella as well as cameos by Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts and singer/songwriter Jim Lauderdale portraying themselves. When the loving couple are ambushed by paparazzi after their intimate rehearsal dinner, Deacon’s hot-headed reaction casts a pall on the plans and forces a change of venue. Meanwhile, wedding guest Avery is struggling to keep up with the lies Juliette is forcing him to message to press in her absence.
- Nashville (2012) Specials S4 : On the Record (3) Fans of the hit ABC series “Nashville” get a rare and intimate look at life on the road when cameras follow cast members Clare Bowen, Chris Carmack, […]
- Nashville S04E05 – Stop the World (And Let Me Off) Rayna pushes back on Layla’s romantic relationship with Jeff, and Markus pushes back on his producer, Avery — which does not go well. Maddie joins […]
- Nashville S04E01 – Can’t Let Go In the Season 4 opener, Juliette rides a career high and sings a duet with Steven Tyler, but her personal life is in shambles as Avery and Cadence […]
- Nashville S04E03 – How Can I Help You Say Goodbye Season 04, Episode 03 – “How Can I Help You Say Goodbye”
A second aneurysm leaves Beverly brain dead and Deacon consumed with guilt, while Scarlett […]
- Nashville S04E15 – When There’s a Fire in Your Heart Season 04, Episode 15 – “When There’s a Fire in Your Heart”
The Exes struggle with fame as they go on tour with Autumn Chase. Elsewhere, Maddie and […]