Ogrodowa Street in Lódz – just opposite a crowded shopping center, a state-of-the-art museum and a posh hotel – is where some of the city’s poorest live, completely forgotten by the world. A heart-warming and funny portrait of people excluded from the mainstream of social life; people who might be more capable of sacrifice and love than those who pushed them to the sidelines of society.
- Wrecked (2016) S01E04 – Baker Street The single-camera comedy centers on a diverse group of survivors adjusting to being stranded on an uninhabited island, a dangerous new world where […]
- Comet (2014) When a chance encounter brings together the cynical Dell and the quick-witted Kimberly, the stage is set for a tempestuous love affair that unfolds […]
- Deserted Cities (2016) Me estás matando Susana Me estás matando Susana
It is the journey of an educated man from Mexico City to the center of the United States, with its rigid society, its […]
- The Giver (2014) The haunting story of 'The Giver' centers on Jonas (Brenton Thwaites), a young man who lives in a seemingly ideal, if colorless, world of conformity […]
- Wrecked (2016) S01E07 – The Trial Season 1, Episode 07 – “The Trial”
The island’s first trial is held after a survivor is injured.
The single-camera comedy centers on a diverse […]