Jack’s in a rut. Depression and severe anti-social behavior has whittled down his existence to sleeping and watching television. Seeing the human race as little more than meat with a pulse, Jack has no interest to bond with anyone. There’s little purpose for him to make friends with someone he’d eventually eat or outlive by more than a millennia. The fuse is lit when Jack’s past comes back to rattle him. Jack must now walk a tight rope of sobriety and try to eat as few people as possible in this violent tale of personal responsibility.
- Room (2015) An exploration of the boundless love between a mother and her child under the most harrowing of circumstances. Told through the eyes of […]
- My Beautiful Broken Brain (2016) A profoundly personal voyage into the complexity, fragility and wonder of the human brain, after Lotje Sodderland miraculously survives a […]
- Sneaky Pete (2015) After leaving prison, Marius takes cover from his past by assuming the identity of his cellmate, Pete. He moves in with Pete's long-estranged, […]
- Heartland (CA) S09E11 – Making the Grade Season 09, Episode 11 – “Making the Grade”
Ty gets roped into helping Jack and Tim on a cattle drive but an unforeseen accident jeopardizes their […]
- American Dad S12E04 – N.S.A. (No Snoops Allowed) Season 12 , Episode 04 – “N.S.A. (No Snoops Allowed)”
Steve attends work with Stan and is introduced to the National Security Agency; and Hayley […]