Gyun-woo is having difficulty forgetting the sassy girl. He then reunites with his childhood sweetheart, an elementary school classmate from China who was often teased about her broken Korean. They marry despite family opposition, and Gyun-woo has no idea what marriage has in store for him.
- Spirits’ Homecoming (2016) 귀향 Two Korean girls, Jung-Min (14) and Young-hee (15) are kidnapped by the Japanese Imperial Army and taken to a 'Comfort Station' in China. There, […]
- Secret City S01E02 – The Watchers Season 1, Episode 2 – “The Watchers”
Political journalist Harriet Dunkley sees the gutted body of a young man washed up on the lakeshore she […]
- Young Hyacinth S01E01 – Episode 1 Comedy prequel to Keeping Up Appearances, set in the 1950s and charting the early life of the remarkable Hyacinth. Long before she became Mrs Bucket […]
- Call of Heroes (2016) During the warlords era in China, a village located in rural area called Pucheng fell into dangerous situation when its government allocated all its […]
- Bounty Hunters (2016) It is the story of five bounty hunters who chase fugitives for money in China, Hong Kong, Korea and […]