Season 1, Episode 3 –
WHAT’S MOTIVATING HAYES: Filmmaker Jonathan Demme (Silence of the Lambs) profiles biologist Tyrone Hayes. When a pesticide manufacturer hired Hayes to test the effects of their product on frogs, Hayes discovered shocking results. A SKETCH starring Alan Cumming and Brett Gelman. A CONVERSATION with artist Marina Abramovic. A POEM written by Matthew Dickman. CARTOONS by Emily Flake.
- The New Yorker Presents (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Season 1, Episode 1 - “Pilot”
America’s most award-winning magazine comes to life in this new anthology-style docu-series, pulling content from the […]
- Mom S03E02 – Thigh Gap and a Rack of Lamb After Bonnie and Christy meet a teenage addict named Jodi (Emily Osment) at a meeting, they try to help her.
- Suspension (2015) A high school girl and her bullying peers are terrorized by an escaped psychotic killer who is more than meets the eye. The Night Daddy Came Home! […]
- The Rebel (2016) S01E03 – Art
Simon Callow stars as a cantankerous senior in this sitcom inspired by Andrew Birch's long-running cartoon strip in Oldie Magazine.
- The Rebel (2016) S01E01 – Law Henry visits his GP, but only at the insistence of his daughter Cath and under protest.
Simon Callow stars as a cantankerous senior in this sitcom […]