Night and the City (1950) is a film noir based on the novel by Gerald Kersh, directed by Jules Dassin, and starring Richard Widmark and Gene Tierney. Shot on location in London, the plot evolves around an ambitious hustler whose plans keep going wrong.
- One of Us (2015) A huge supermarket is the only social meeting point for the inhabitants of an industrialized suburb in Austria. This is where Julian, a lively […]
- Abe VR (2016) Hammerhead VR presents ABE VR, a cinematic virtual reality experience based on the multi-award winning short film, and Hollywood planned feature film.
- Grandfathered S01E07 – Sexy Guardian Angel In hopes of helping Gerald score with the ladies, Jimmy takes him out for a swanky night on the town. But when Gerald falls for a party girl, Jimmy […]
- Grandfathered S01E03 – Guys’ Night Season 01, Episode 03 – “Guys’ Night”
When Jimmy realizes that he doesn’t know much about Gerald, he decides to take him out for a night on the […]
- The Woman Chaser (1999) A 1950s used-car salesman (Patrick Warburton) wants to make a low-budget film about a trucker who accidentally runs down a child.