From Executive Producer Stephen Fry, TRY HARD presents a whirlwind of repressed yearnings and urban loneliness. Supported by Sir Ian McKellen and starring Nicholas Gleaves, NIGHTSTAND stages the destructive relationship between two men over three consecutive nights – one is gay, lost and adolescent, the other is married to a woman and middle-aged. The cathartic and tender savagings of their affair unravel uniquely in the most under-represented corners of London nightlife. Inspired by the writer’s experiences, this short film embraces both the vibrancy and fragility of London’s queer landscape. And scored with original music inspired by the labyrinthine nocturnal metropolis, this work exposes the violent gentrification of Soho’s dying queer landscape. NIGHTSTAND expresses the universal human desires to assert one’s identity, to be independent, to find a home, to love and be loved.
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Season 1, Episode 1 -“London” - London, 1886. Soho shopkeeper Verloc is paid by the Russian Embassy to spy on an anarchist cell. The Russians demand […]
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 1, Episode 2
Michaelis’s suspicions threaten to scupper Verloc’s planned bomb attack. Back in London, Heat faces the Professor’s madness, […]
- Boobs (2014) "Boobs" is a documentary about one girl's journey through the beauty industry. British model, Precious Muir, has moved from London to New York to […]
- The Legend of Tarzan (2016) Tarzan, having acclimated to life in London, is called back to his former home in the jungle to investigate the activities at a mining […]
- Suspects S05E01 – Episode 1 Season 05, Episode 01 - “Episode 1”
The unit is stunned when DI Martha Bellamy is murdered in her own home. DCI Daniel Drummond leads the […]