During the great unrest of 4th-century China, war breaks out between the feudal Northern Wei and Southern Liang dynasties. General Lin Xie of Liang takes his only 17-year-old son, Lin Shu, into battle and successfully fights off the hostile Wei army. But when a political rival frames General Lin Xie, it causes the deaths of 70,000 Chiyan army soldiers. Lin Shu is able to escape with his life with the help of a loyal subordinate. Twelve years later, Lin Shu establishes the Jiangzuo Alliance and returns to the capital as the Chief Mei Changsu. When the Northern Wei forces mount another attack, to what lengths will Mei Changsu go to protect his own people?
- Stalingrad 3D (2013) Drama set in 1942, during one of the most important battles of World War II, which stopped the progress of Nazi forces and turned the tide of war in […]
- The Story of China S01E02 – Ancestors Season 1, Episode 2 - “Ancestors”
Michael Wood tells the tale of China’s first great international age under the Tang Dynasty (618-907). From the […]
- Survivor (2015) A Foreign Service Officer in London tries to prevent a terrorist attack set to hit New York, but is forced to go on the run when she is framed for […]
- Pirates (2014) On the eve of the founding of the Joseon Dynasty, a whale swallows the Emperor's Seal of State being brought to Joseon by envoys from China. With a […]
- The Story of China S01E04 – The Ming Season 1, Episode 4 - “The Ming”
The tale of one of China’s most famous dynasties begins with the amazing story of Hongwu, a peasant rebel who […]