The true story of John Romulus Brinkley, a small-town Kansas doctor who discovers in 1917 that he can cure impotence by transplanting goat testicles into men. And that’s just the tipping point in this stranger-than-fiction tale. With the balls of a P.T. Barnum, the gonads of goats, and the wishful dreams of flaccid men, Brinkley amassed a fortune, was almost elected Governor of Kansas, invented junk mail and the infomercial, and built the world’s most powerful radio station. By the time all of the twists and turns of Brinkley’s story are revealed, Nuts! certainly earns its title.
- American Horror Story S05E01 – Checking In Season 05, Episode 01 - “Checking In”
Detective and family man John Lowe investigates a chain of gruesome murders in Los Angeles. A mysterious tip […]
- Your Name. (2016) 君の名は。 The "story of miracles and love" revolves around Mitsuha and Taki. Mitsuha is a female high school student who lives in a rural town nestled deep in […]
- Rock Dog (2016) When a radio falls from the sky into the hands of a wide-eyed Tibetan Mastiff, he leaves home to fulfill his dream of becoming a musician, setting […]
- Blunt Talk S02E02 – If It Comes in a Plastic Bag, Don’t Eat It Season 02, Episode 02 – “If It Comes in a Plastic Bag, Don't Eat It”
Walter discovers Cornelia is putting herself in danger with her investigative […]
- Heartbeat (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Heartbreaker follows the outspoken Alex Panttiere, one of the rare female heart transplant surgeons. Alex brings an innovative eye to treating […]