Poppy Summerall is hired near Halloween as a temporary nanny by Ryan Lawson, a widowed, work-obsessed executive. Through a series of adventures, the eternally optimistic Poppy sets out to teach Ryan and his two young children what is important in life – unconditional love, family and the joy of everyday occurrences. Poppy and Ryan soon find they are drawn to each other. Could it become more than temporary?
- This Life (2015) S01E02 – Everything Must Go Season 01, Episode 02 - “Everything Must Go”
Natalie struggles to track down and confide in her sister Maggie, who’s in the middle of a lively […]
- This Life (2015) S01E01 – Pilot Set in contemporary Montreal, THIS LIFE is a funny, honest, heartfelt series about a regular family whose world turns upside down overnight. Like […]
- Boulevard (2015) Nolan Mack, a soft-spoken bank employee, undoubtedly loves his wife Joy, though their cavernous empty house only underscores how disconnected […]
- Secret Society of Souptown (2015) "Secret Society of Souptown" is an adventurous family movie that takes place in Souptown, a district in the summery city of Tartu. Four children - […]
- Stick Man (2016) Stick Man lives in the family tree with his Stick Lady Love and their stick children three, and he's heading on an epic adventure across the […]