Oscar’s life seems almost perfect…sure he’s divorced and his apartment is a mess, but he’s the host of a well-known sports show, and is enjoying his bachelor lifestyle in New York City. That is until his college friend, Felix, shows up at Oscar’s apartment having just been dumped by his wife. Oscar does his best to console his old buddy and get him back on the dating horse, but his attempts uncover just how unresolved his own feelings are about his ex.
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E01 – London Calling Season 03 , Episode 01 – “London Calling”
In the Season 3 premiere, Oscar faces a true dilemma when he's forced to choose between his romantic […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E02 – Food Fight Season 03 , Episode 02 – “Food Fight”
Oscar rashly enlists Felix to help him save his favorite hangout, which is in financial trouble. But ends up […]
- The Jim Gaffigan Show S02E12 – The Mike Gaffigan Show Season 02, Episode 12 - “The Mike Gaffigan Show”
During a scary storm, Jim consoles his children by telling them a story from his own childhood and […]
- Divorce (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Season 01, Episode 01 - “Pilot”
Frances and Robert — a middle-aged couple in the suburbs of New York City — try to figure out if their marriage is […]
- White Girl (2016) Summer, New York City. A college girl falls hard for a guy she just met. After a night of partying goes wrong, she goes to wild extremes to get him back.