At St Francis, Nina deals with the fallout from a date. Meanwhile, Clegg and Cherie’s relationship is put to the test as they find themselves suffering from a crisis of confidence.
Offspring is an exuberant drama set in Melbourne’s Fitzroy, centering on Nina Proudman and her struggle to deal with her fabulously messy family, her hunt for a decent love life and her tendency to over-think and fly off into fantasy.
- Offspring S06E05 – Breaking Point The staff at St Francis are shaken by a public relations crisis at the hospital and Nina finds herself clashing with Harry Crewe, the consultant […]
- Offspring S06E03 – Getting to Know You Nina gets to know St Francis' alleged "pantsman" Dr Angus Freeman better, with his behaviour leading her to do something out of […]
- Offspring S06E02 – Doctor, Doctor Nina and her St Francis colleagues are introduced to the flirtatious and suave new Director of Education, Dr Angus Freeman. Meanwhile, Leo has some […]
- Offspring S06E07 – Just Keep Swimming Season 06, Episode 07 – “Just Keep Swimming”
Dr Patrick returns in Nina's fantasy as she grapples with a dilemma which has major consequences for […]
- Offspring S06E01 – …Make Lemonade Eighteen months after the events of season five, Nina and the Proudman clan are shaken by tragedy when a family gathering results in explosive […]