Pooja Mathew (Nazriya Nazim), daughter of Doctor Mathew Devasya (Renji Panicker) and Annie(Manju Sathish), is a naughty school girl who loves trends. She has her best friends at her school Neethu (Akshaya), a flirt and Dona (Oshein Mertil), a junk foodie. One day on her routine visit to Rachel Aunty, a wine maker (Vinayaprasad), Pooja comes to know the good side of a love marriage and decides to find a guy for her life. Firstly, she turns to a best figured guy at her school, Yardley, who is well known to all. Later, on a visit to a water theme park, Pooja meets Giri (Nivin Pauly), a graduate, who is into farming and social activities at her village. Pooja falls in love with Giri and believes him to be the man for her life.
- Kaun Kitney Panee Mein (2015) The film wryly expresses the changes in hierarchy, caste and the power equation when water, the most important resource, vanishes and how the […]
- A Place To Call Home S03E03 – Somewhere Beyond The Sea Season 03, Episode 03 – “Somewhere Beyond The Sea”
Elizabeth’s desire to make her life meaningful finds her meeting a charming gentleman. Gino […]
- Married at First Sight S04E08 – To Have and To Hold Season 04 , Episode 08 – “To Have and To Hold”
The three couples who met and married as strangers tackle emotional and physical intimacy issues […]
- Broken Glass Park (2013) Scherbenpark Sascha is determined to kill her stepfather, Vadim, who murdered her mother, but with Vadim in prison and social workers hovering, Vadim's cousin, […]
- Eo Woo Dong: Lost Flower (2015) 어우동 Joseon Dynasty era car ride indications of a woman , come the best flowers! "I'm the flower , Eoudong of flowers! " Beautiful appearance and sweet. […]