A romantic-drama, OLD FASHIONED centers on Clay Walsh, a former frat boy who gives up his carousing and now runs an antique shop in a small Midwestern college town. There, he has become notorious for his lofty and outdated theories on love and romance. When Amber Hewson, a free-spirited young woman with a restless soul, drifts into the area and rents the apartment above his shop, she finds herself surprisingly drawn to his noble ideas, which are new and intriguing to her. And Clay, though he tries to fight and deny it, simply cannot resist being attracted to her spontaneous and passionate embrace of life. Ultimately, Clay must step out from behind his relational theories, and Amber must overcome her own fears and deep wounds, as the two of them, together, attempt the impossible: an “old-fashioned” courtship in contemporary America.
- Slow Learners (2015) High school guidance counselor Jeff, and his platonic friend and co-worker Anne are responsible, well intentioned, kind… and boring. They […]
- Neon (2016) A film celebrating the beauty and romance, the art and science of neon: visually stunning, one of the most environmentally friendly forms of […]
- Outlander S02E13 – Dragonfly in Amber In the present, Claire reveals the truth to her daughter, Brianna; in the 18th century, Jamie does everything he can to save his loved ones as the […]
- Endeavour S03E04 – Coda Coming SoonSeason 3, Episode 4 — “Coda”
Mid June. 1967. ENDEAVOUR finds himself occupied with unexpected strife in his personal life ‐ recruited […]
- Manhattan Romance (2015) Danny, a commercial editor and documentary filmmaker attempts to finish his film, a study on relationship while navigating the relationships in his […]