The legendary Oleg Nikolaevitch Karavaychuk is the mysterious and moving subject of this loving film by the young director Duque. He was moved by the music the pianist composed for a film by Kira Muratova and is the first foreigner to win the trust of the eccentric and still active 89-year-old Russian.
- The Reunion (2016) La reconquista
Manuela and Olmo meet in a future as they had promised fifteen years earlier as teenagers, when they lived their first love. Based […]
- La La Land (2016) A jazz pianist falls for an aspiring actress in Los Angeles.
- La pazza gioia (2016) Like Crazy
Beatrice is a blabbermouth and a so-called billionaire countess who likes to believe she’s in intimacy with world leaders. Donatella is […]
- Survivor (2015) A Foreign Service Officer in London tries to prevent a terrorist attack set to hit New York, but is forced to go on the run when she is framed for […]
- Banjo (2016) A musical drama film directed by Ravi Jadhav, starring Riteish Deshmukh and Nargis Fakhri in the lead roles.