‘Olmo and the Seagull’ is a poetic and existential dive into an actress’s mind during the nine months of her pregnancy as she must confront her most fiery inner demons while trying to rewrite a new philosophy of life, identity and love. Underlying this hybrid film is mounting tension over what is real and what is enacted when one is performing one’s own life.
- Irrational Man (2015) On a small town college campus, a philosophy professor in existential crisis gives his life new purpose when he enters into a relationship with his […]
- This Little Father Obsession (2016) At the heart of this bold and compelling hybrid film are questions about the significance of lineage and what is bequeathed. The film begins with […]
- Ruined Heart: Another Love Story Between A Criminal & A Whore (2014) A merciless hit man rescues a prostitute from a violent incident in a Philippine slum before the two take flight. Though Khavn, a standard-bearer of […]
- Once Upon A Holiday (2015) When an actual, honest-to-goodness royal princess runs off from her official obligations and duties for a couple of days to see how the other half […]
- New Girl S05E10 – Goosebumps Walkaway Season 5 , Episode 10 – “Goosebumps Walkaway”
Jess returns from jury duty and tries to uncover the real identity of a juror sequestered with her. […]