Drop out of school to ride with the Merry Pranksters. Form America’s most enduring jam band. Become a family man and father. Never stop chasing the muse. Bob Weir took his own path to and through superstardom as rhythm guitarist for The Grateful Dead. Mike Fleiss re-imagines the whole wild journey in this magnetic rock doc and concert film, with memorable input from bandmates, contemporaries, followers, family, and, of course, the inimitable Bob Weir himself.
- KISS Rocks Vegas (2016) For one night only. On 25 May 2016 Film of KISS' 9 day run of concerts at the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas, Nevada in November 2014. Including […]
- Rock in the Red Zone (2015) ROCK IN THE RED ZONE is an intimate portrayal of life on the edge in the war-torn city of Sderot. Once known for its prolific rock scene that […]
- Leading Lady (2014) An idealistic British drama school teacher, Jodi Rutherford, persuades a cynical South African farmer to prepare her for a role in a major film as […]
- Crowded S01E06 – Better Man Season 01, Episode 06 – “Nothing as It Seems”
The family goes to the movies for Bob and Alice’s anniversary; and Mike and Martina find a positive […]
- Crowded S01E13 – Come Back Season 01, Episode 13 – “Come Back”
In the Season 1 finale, the family discovers that Mike’s mom has been hiding from the police at Bob’s cabin in […]