Beautiful aspiring rock star Jude (Heard) is stuck in a rut – relegated to recording commercial jingles and lost in a series of one night stands. When she is evicted from her Brooklyn apartment, she is forced to move into the Hamptons home of her wealthy – and selfish – father Paul Lombard (Walken), an over-the-hill, Sinatra-esque crooner angling for a musical comeback.
- The Fosters (2013) S03E13 – If and When Callie is surprised to find that Jude is spending time with Jack, a quirky foster teen they met at a foster youth event. Brandon and Mat decide to […]
- Odd Mom Out S02E09 – The Hamptons Season 02, Episode 09 – “The Hamptons”
Jill, Andy and the children head to a party in the Hamptons, but the trip fizzles thanks to a traffic jam […]
- Song One (2015) Estranged from her family, Franny returns home when an accident leaves her brother comatose. Retracing his life as an aspiring musician, she tracks […]
- Toast of London S03E02 – Beauty Calls Season 03, Episode 02 – “Beauty Calls”
Toast’s romance with a weather girl is thrown into jeopardy when he and Ed are asked to judge an […]
- Barbie in Rock ‘N Royals (2015) In this upbeat musical, Barbie stars as Princess Courtney, a modern princess whose world is turned upside down when she switches places with Erika, […]