1978. In a small village in Bas-St-Laurent, Guy’s tragic death is a shock for the Leblanc family. For many years, the real cause of his death is kept hidden from some members of the family, including his son David. The latter in turn starts his own family with his wife Marie. He lovingly raises his children Laurence and Frédéric, but deep within him harbours a persistent melancholy.
- The Survivalist (2015) In a time of starvation, a survivalist lives off a small plot of land hidden deep in forest. When two women seeking food and shelter discover his […]
- Secret Society of Souptown (2015) "Secret Society of Souptown" is an adventurous family movie that takes place in Souptown, a district in the summery city of Tartu. Four children - […]
- Being Mary Jane S03E10 – Some Things Are Black and White In the Season 3 finale, Mary Jane agrees to go out with GG; and finds herself a topic on "The Real" in a segment on interracial dating. In other […]
- Chronicle of a Blood Merchant (2015) 허삼관 Set in a village right after the Korean War, poor but good-hearted Heo Sam-gwan sets out to win the most beautiful girl in the village, Heo Ok-ran, […]
- Lucifer S01E10 – Pops Season 01, Episode 10 – “Pops”
Lucifer and Chloe investigate the killing of a prominent restaurateur, and upon meeting his son, suspect him of […]