Barely able to process the death of her true love, Josie is drawn into a twisted relationship with the deceased’s mother as irrational grief explodes in beautiful and terrifying ways.
- Of Mind and Music (2014) Dr. Alvaro Cruz, a neuroscientist, disillusioned by the death of his mother and his inability to help her, finds redemption and reward by helping […]
- Manifestation (2016) Manifestation is an intense deeply visceral exploration of the disintegration of a marriage following the death of the couple's only child. The […]
- Rogue S04E01 – New Shooter
"Rogue" revolves around Grace, a morally and emotionally-conflicted undercover detective who is tormented by the possibility that her own […]
- Mifune: The Last Samurai (2016) Nearly 20 years after his death and in the run-up to his centenary, Toshiro Mifune remains a true giant of Japanese cinema.
- All the Beauty (2016) Sarah (Ann Eleonora Jørgensen) and David (Magnus Crepper) meet for the first time in ten years when she arrives at his summer residence. David needs […]