Daily, Rika Umezawa battles a nagging sense of emptiness and dissatisfaction. She works a tiring job, comes home to an unappreciative husband and has little opportunity to enjoy life. But things change when office gossip about affairs and embezzlement inspire Rika to do the unthinkable. Soon, Rika finds herself filling the void with a university student named Kota and the millions entrusted to her by clients. Is her newfound lifestyle the key to happiness? And if so, how long can it last?
- Margarita, with a Straw (2014) In this inspirational love story, a Delhi university student and aspiring writer afflicted with cerebral palsy leaves India for New York University, […]
- Sebastian Maniscalco: Aren’t You Embarrassed? (2014) Sebastian Maniscalco examines the shameless behaviors of our modern society - from the small daily annoyances to the publicly obnoxious - when he […]
- Black-ish S02E07 – Charlie In Charge Season 02, Episode 07 — “Charlie In Charge”
While Dre and Bow take Zoey on a trip to visit Bow’s alma mater, Brown University, Dre battles with his […]
- Manglehorn (2015) AJ Manglehorn is an aging, ordinary guy in a small town. He nurses his sick cat, squeezes out a conversation with the local bank teller every […]
- Salvation Army (2013) The story of Abdellah’s coming of age in two parts — first as a teenager in Morocco, the second as a university student in Geneva. Inspired by the […]