In 1998 Marco Pantani, the most flamboyant and popular cyclist of his era, won both the Tour de France and Giro d’Italia, a titanic feat of physical and mental endurance that no rider has repeated since. He was a hero to millions, the saviour of cycling following the doping scandals which threatened to destroy the sport. However, less than six years later, aged just 34, he died alone, in a cheap hotel room, from acute cocaine poisoning. He had been an addict for five years. This is the story of the tragic battles fought by the most important Italian cyclist of his generation; man verses mountain, athlete verses addiction, Marco Pantani verses himself.
- Toril (2016) Dans le Sud de la France, Philippe vit entre deux mondes. Son trafic de cannabis et l’exploitation agricole familiale. Le jour où son père, […]
- Made in France (2015) After the horrible terrorist attacks that rocked Paris, this daring investigation thriller plunges you inside the extremist muslim groups that grow […]
- Chocolat (2015) The history of the clown Chocolate, the first black circus artist in France, which has a great success in the late 19th century.
- Road Games (2016) Summertime and the living is deadly! Abner Pastoll channels AND SOON THE DARKNESS and MUMSY, NANNY, SONNY & GIRLY with his tense thriller […]
- Frantz (2016) In the aftermath of WWI, a young German who grieves the death of her fiancé in France meets a mysterious French man who visits the fiance’s grave to […]