Paul à Québec is quite simply about life, at its happiest and at its most challenging. Paul and his in-laws offer us a window onto the everyday life of the Beaulieu family, but we also witness the decline of his father-in-law, Roland. Paul à Québec is a hymn to life that reminds us, among other things, of the beauty of those small moments when, in spite of the farewells, life shows us how important it is to savour every instant.
- Benders S01E08 – California Here We Come Paul and Karen contemplate the future as Karen receives an exciting new job offer. The Chubbys host a farewell party.
- This Time Tomorrow (2016) Bright and beautiful, 17-year-old Adelaida enjoys a comfortable family life with her parents in an apartment in Bogotá. But soon the cracks begin to […]
- Game of Silence S01E10 – She Sang Hymns Out Of Tune Season 01, Episode 10 – “She Sang Hymns Out of Tune”
The FBI pays a surprise visit to Carroll; Jessie and Gil come up with a plan to expose […]
- The Grinder S01E01 – Pilot When his long-running hit series comes to an end, Dean finds himself at a crossroads in life and decides to move back to his small home town […]
- Jenny’s Wedding (2015) Jenny Farrell has led an openly gay life - except with her conventional family. When she finally decides to start a family and marry the woman they […]