Paul Taylor is one of the dance world’s most elusive and admired choreographers. For 60 years he has given only glimpses into his creative process, but for his 133rd dance, ‘Three Dubious Memories,’ the audience is allowed into his studio. Paul Taylor: Creative Domain is an in-depth exploration of how Mr. Taylor creates a single work.
- The Muppets S01E15 – Generally Inhospitable Season 01, Episode 15 – “Generally Inhospitable”
When Miss Piggy breaks her leg rehearsing a dance number, Kermit gathers the crew and they […]
- The Awesomes S03E10 – The Final Showdown When Mr. Awesome gets hold of the only thing in the world that can kill him, The Awesomes must get creative to stop him; Perfect Man discovers a […]
- The Legend of Barney Thomson (2015) Barney Thomson, awkward, diffident, Glasgow barber, lives a life of desperate mediocrity and his uninteresting life is about to go from 0 to 60 in […]
- Aurora (2016) In 2020 super-computer Kronos concludes that human beings are the biggest threat to the planet. 60 years later, Andrew finds himself lost in a world […]
- Mr. Frog (2016) Meester Kikker A normal class, ordinary children and a regular school teacher. Or not. The lives of the children in Mr Frans' class are turned upside down when […]