Season 09, Episode 02 – “The William Morris Years”
Friends again and reunited in the flat, Mark and Jeremy resume their lives, but an ongoing debate over the heating leads Mark to take some drastic measures. However, his attempts to ensure his flatmate does not alter the temperature in his absence leads to him finding out more about his friend than he bargained for. Meanwhile, Super Hans prepares for his wedding day, but Mark is feeling the pressure as best man and the appearance of Dobby could make a world of difference to his weekend. Elsewhere, Jez’s life coaching career is going well, with a new client offering the potential for more than just a steady source of money. Starring Robert Webb and David Mitchell.
- Peep Show S09E05 – Kid Farm When a music track Jeremy and Super Hans wrote in the noughties becomes an unexpected hit in Germany, the pair fight over the rights to it. Although […]
- Peep Show S09E01 – The William Morris Years Mark is working in a bank and has a new flatmate, while Jeremy still refuses to apologise for falling in love with Dobby, at least until the time is […]
- Peep Show S09E04 – Mole-Mapping Mark is intent on winning the woman of his dreams, regardless of the fact that she already has a husband, and goes to some extraordinary lengths to […]
- Peep Show S09E03 – Threeism As Jeremy's love life takes a surprising turn, Mark deals with his own matters of the heart. A girl he has had a crush on since university is […]
- Peep Show S09E06 – Are We Going to Be Alright? Jeremy is turning 40 - and it's hitting him hard - while Mark makes an audacious attempt to win the woman of his dreams.