As Jeremy’s love life takes a surprising turn, Mark deals with his own matters of the heart. A girl he has had a crush on since university is launching her new book, so he seizes the opportunity to see her, telling himself it is endurance, not stalking. He invents a fictitious dinner party to get her into the flat, but things do not look good when she calls to ask if she can bring her husband. In an effort to bolster numbers, Mark gets Jeremy and his friends on board last minute, and by the end of the night the truth about Jez’s new romance is revealed to all.
- Peep Show S09E01 – The William Morris Years Mark is working in a bank and has a new flatmate, while Jeremy still refuses to apologise for falling in love with Dobby, at least until the time is […]
- Peep Show S09E02 – Gregory’s Beard Season 09, Episode 02 - “The William Morris Years”
Friends again and reunited in the flat, Mark and Jeremy resume their lives, but an ongoing […]
- Peep Show S09E04 – Mole-Mapping Mark is intent on winning the woman of his dreams, regardless of the fact that she already has a husband, and goes to some extraordinary lengths to […]
- Peep Show S09E06 – Are We Going to Be Alright? Jeremy is turning 40 - and it's hitting him hard - while Mark makes an audacious attempt to win the woman of his dreams.
- The Mindy Project S05E01 – Decision 2016 Season 05, Episode 01 – “Decision 2016"
After Jody tries to win Mindy’s heart by buying her an apartment, Mindy is torn between her old love, […]