Mark is intent on winning the woman of his dreams, regardless of the fact that she already has a husband, and goes to some extraordinary lengths to do so – including a joint trip to the skin clinic for mole-mapping. On the other hand, Jeremy is determined to get his life on track and not ruin his new relationship. However, trouble seems to follow him around, and when Super Hans asks him to help out a friend, it could spell the end for the El Dude Brothers.
- Peep Show S09E01 – The William Morris Years Mark is working in a bank and has a new flatmate, while Jeremy still refuses to apologise for falling in love with Dobby, at least until the time is […]
- Peep Show S09E02 – Gregory’s Beard Season 09, Episode 02 - “The William Morris Years”
Friends again and reunited in the flat, Mark and Jeremy resume their lives, but an ongoing […]
- Peep Show S09E06 – Are We Going to Be Alright? Jeremy is turning 40 - and it's hitting him hard - while Mark makes an audacious attempt to win the woman of his dreams.
- Peep Show S09E05 – Kid Farm When a music track Jeremy and Super Hans wrote in the noughties becomes an unexpected hit in Germany, the pair fight over the rights to it. Although […]
- Peep Show S09E03 – Threeism As Jeremy's love life takes a surprising turn, Mark deals with his own matters of the heart. A girl he has had a crush on since university is […]