A tribute to David Lynch’s Eraserhead, Pencilfoot is a surreal experience, partially departing from IEP’s comedic ways (but it’s still a spoof film, so don’t worry).
- Blue Velvet Revisited (2016) 30 years after the shooting of 'Blue Velvet', the classic film of David Lynch, the German filmmaker Peter Braatz revisits his original Super-8 […]
- Man of Tomorrow : A Man of Steel and Batman V Superman FanEdit (2016) 'Man of Tomorrow' is a narrative experiment that combines Man of Steel and Batman V. Superman into one film. The goal was to use material from both […]
- Abe VR (2016) Hammerhead VR presents ABE VR, a cinematic virtual reality experience based on the multi-award winning short film, and Hollywood planned feature film.
- Fragments (2016) The film explores the life of an individual as he gradually loses his sight. Shot entirely from POV, the film follows the experience of an […]
- All the Beauty (2016) Sarah (Ann Eleonora Jørgensen) and David (Magnus Crepper) meet for the first time in ten years when she arrives at his summer residence. David needs […]