Steve and Cynthia are a newlywed couple celebrating their first Christmas together. They invite their families to join them for the holidays, but when Steve is laid off just before Christmas and Cynthia discovers she’s pregnant, they both keep their news secret in hopes that the celebration runs smoothly.
- Black-ish S02E10 – Stuff Dre thinks Christmas has become commercialized and is all about “stuff,” and no one loves “stuff” more than his kids. Pops and Ruby think they have […]
- Modern Family S07E09 – Spread Your Wings Season 07, Episode 09 – “White Christmas”
In an effort to have the picture-perfect white Christmas she’s always dreamed of, Gloria rents a cabin in […]
- The Grinder S01E08 – Giving Thanks, Getting Justice After spending several holidays away from the family, Dean is thrilled to be reunited with them for his first real Thanksgiving celebration in a […]
- The Summer of All My Parents (2016) After attempting to set a mailbox on fire, Pimpette, 14, and her elder sister, Joséphine, 18, spend their summer holidays shuttling between their […]
- One Drop (2016) An elevated genre horror film about a single mother who wakes up in a medical facility to find that everyone is dead and she's nine months pregnant. […]