When an engaged couple can’t agree on anything, the mother of the groom (Linda Gray) hires a wedding planner (Danica McKellar) and an event planner (Paul Greene) to help put together the wedding of their dreams. The two planners are as different as night and day, but as they too learn to compromise, they discover opposites do indeed attract and can combine to produce incredible results!
- Bride Wars (2015) 新娘大作战 Mary and Jing are childhood best friends. When they were kids, they dreamed about their ideal weddings. Ten years later, on the day of their […]
- Sunspring (2016) Sunspring is a short film about three people living in a weird future, possibly on a space station, probably in a love triangle. You know it's the […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E02 – Rule #77: Don’t Blow The Bubble Abby (Lisa Edelstein) and Jake (Paul Adelstein) try and keep their secret relationship hidden while her managing editor Barbara (Retta) at SheShe […]
- Ms. Matched (2016) A successful wedding planner is trying to make dreams come true for brides by organizing fairy tale weddings. But when she is paired with a […]
- Almost There S01E09 – Identity Crisis Season 01, Episode 09 – “Identity Crisis”
Sophie has too much to drink on the day of the department gala. Coop rushes to cover for her and, in the […]