Covering over 100 years of cinema, this is a journey of discovering and exploring the magic of cinema from a personal perspective. Looking at the changes and developments of cinema Thomas explains how film has deeply affected his life as a person and a filmmaker.
- Cassandra (2016) Linda and Mark lived in the house of their dreams but problems develop. One is a previous tenant, Cassandra, who died there 100 years ago and now is back.
- Accidental Kidnapper (2010) Yuukai Rhapsody follows a man who is stuck in a rut, no personal life and no cash lead him to the drastic decision of kidnapping a rich boy, […]
- Realive (2016) Marc, a successful, ambitious man, is diagnosed with terminal cancer, and is given a few months to live. Unable to accept death, he decides to […]
- Listen to Me Marlon (2015) With exclusive access to his extraordinary unseen and unheard personal archive including hundreds of hours of audio recorded over the course of his […]
- Play On! Shakespeare in Silent Film (2016) A compilation of scenes from Shakespeare adaptations made in the earliest days of cinema, including versions of King Lear, Twelfth Night, Hamlet, […]