If you’re not safe at home, and you’re not safe outside, what do you do? Where do you go? Is it possible to face your fears? Find out in the spookiest psychological thriller of the year, Phobia, starring Radhika Apte.
- Race to Win (2016) After losing her father, a young women must find the strength to face her fears and compete in the race of her life or her family will lose everything.
- Home Invasion (2016) Terror arrives at the one place we all feel safest in this taut psychological thriller starring Natasha Henstridge, Jason Patric and Scott Adkins. […]
- Set Me Free (2014) The seventeen year old 'Yeong-jae' was safely sent away to the group home 'Isaac's house'. He is old enough to leave now, but doesn't want to go […]
- Safe Neighborhood (2016) On a quiet suburban street tucked within a 'safe neighborhood', a babysitter must defend a twelve-year-old boy from strangers breaking into the […]
- Bastards (2016) Upon learning that their mother has been lying to them for years about their allegedly deceased father, two fraternal twin brothers hit the road in […]