Produce 101 is a 2016 reality girl group survival show on Mnet. It is a large-scale project in which the public “produces” a unit girl group by choosing members from a pool of 101 trainees from 46 entertainment companies as well as the group’s concept, debut song, and group name. The show has the second largest budget of all shows produced by Mnet at about four billion won (approximately $3.4 million).
- The Together Project (2016) Samir, a lanky crane operator in Montreuil, falls madly for Agathe. As master swimmer at the pool Thorez he decides to take swimming lessons with […]
- Savaale Samaali (2015) Two employees try to get their debt-ridden TV channel to the top position by manufacturing a fake reality show that involves uniting lovers who face […]
- Inner Demons (2014) INNER DEMONS follows an 'Intervention'-style reality show crew that films an episode about a sixteen-year old girl, a former A-student, who is […]
- The Submarine Kid (2016) When Spencer Koll, a United States Marine, returns home from a horrific wartime experience, his mundane reality leads him to gravitate towards a new […]
- Hero Mania: Life (2016) ヒーローマニア 生活 Nakatsu was laid off at his company and now works part-time at a convenience store. One day, Nakatsu forms a vigilante group to protect his town […]