Rachel Cartwright and Mitchell Little both grow up in the small town of Providence, Tennessee. Their paths keep intersecting and at one point it looks like they’ll finally get together. But the opportunity slips away and they go their separate ways. It takes a tragedy many years later before they’re reunited. This time will they let the moment pass or will they finally overcome their insecurities and connect with their soulmate? This beautiful romance is told silent cinema style, using only dramatic action and a soundtrack of eclectic indie music to portray this emotional journey of love.
- Sillunu Oru Kaadhal (2006) In recent times, it has become stereotypical to present movies with violence and gore in the tamil cinemas. But Jillunu oru kaadhal stood out and […]
- Touched With Fire (2015) Carla and Marco are manic-depressive poets whose art is fueled by their emotional extremes. When they go off their meds, they end up in the same […]
- Dead & Company: 06.12.2016 – Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival (2016) Dead and Company take over Bonnaroo 2016. SET 1: Jam, Truckin', Smokestack Lightning, Bertha, Playing in the Band, Bird Song, Tennessee Jed, […]
- Tamilselvanum Thaniyar Anjalum (2015) Tamilselvanum Thaniyar Anjalum is an upcoming Indian Tamil Action Romance film directed by debutant Prem Sai, former television actor who had […]
- A Personal Journey Through Cinema History with Thomas Pollock (2016) Covering over 100 years of cinema, this is a journey of discovering and exploring the magic of cinema from a personal perspective. Looking at the […]