Set in post-colonial India, Qissa tells the story of Umber Singh, a Sikh who is forced to flee his village due to ethnic cleansing at the time of partition in 1947. Umber decides to fight fate and builds a new home for his family. When Umber marries his youngest child Kanwar to Neeli, a girl of lower caste, the family is faced with the truth of their identities; as individual ambitions and destinies collide in a struggle with eternity.
- Chaar Sahibzaade (2014) Chaar Sahibzaade is the first photo realistic' 3D animation film in S-3D on Sikh history. It is the real story of the sacrifices of the four sons of […]
- Dinosaur Island (2014) The adventure begins when Lucas, a 13 year old boy, embarks on the vacation of a lifetime. When disaster strikes, Lucas finds himself stranded in a […]
- Gadaar – The Traitor (2015) Jai Singh (Harbhajan Mann) is one of the richest Indians in the world who loves to live life on the edge. A conspiracy suddenly changes his life and […]
- Kill Dil (2014) Once upon a time in North India, two killers – Dev (Ranveer Singh) and Tutu (Ali Zafar) - roamed free. Abandoned when young and vulnerable, Bhaiyaji […]
- Dishoom (2016) Bollywood action film set partly in Dubai. 36h before an important cricket match between India and Pakistan, India's top cricket player is […]