Season 01, Episode 20 – “Merry Christmas (Wherever You Are)”
Colt realizes what he wants for his future, Beau and Maggie find some closure, and the gang celebrates Christmas at the bar.
Being a pro athlete didn’t pan out for Colt. Now he’s helping his dad and brother keep the ranch afloat, and figuring out how he fits into the family.
- The Ranch (2016) S01E11 – Gone as a Girl Can Get Season 01, Episode 11 – “Gone as a Girl Can Get”
An angry Beau clears Maggie's things out of the house. Colt tries to sort out his feelings for […]
- The Ranch (2016) S01E14 – Let’s Fall to Pieces Together Season 01, Episode 14 – “Let's Fall to Pieces Together”
While Rooster tries to broker peace between Beau and Maggie, Colt apologizes to Heather -- […]
- The Ranch (2016) S01E17 – I’ve Come to Expect It from You Season 01, Episode 17 – “I've Come to Expect It from You”
Colt plans a special date with Abby. Rooster vents his frustrations to Maggie, while […]
- The Ranch (2016) S01E16 – Easy Come, Easy Go Season 01, Episode 16 – “Easy Come, Easy Go”
Rooster and Colt try to prove themselves to Beau, but he doesn't have much faith in them. Colt gets […]
- The Ranch (2016) S01E19 – Leavin’s Been Comin’ (For a Long, Long Time) Season 01, Episode 19 – “Leavin's Been Comin' (For a Long, Long Time)”
Maggie stands up for Rooster when Beau kicks him out of the house. […]