RTÉ’s new five-part 1916 commemorative drama exploring the events that led to the Easter Rising in 1916, from the point of view of a group of friends living in Dublin, Belfast and London. The outbreak of the First World War has an overwhelming impact on Ireland, and as it becomes clear that the campaign will last for many years, social stability is eroded and nationalism comes to the fore.
- Rebellion S01E02 – Episode 2 The people of Dublin are divided as the rebels launch their attack against the authorities on Easter Monday, turning friends and family against one […]
- Baskets S01E04 – Easter in Bakersfield Season 01, Episode 04 – “Easter in Bakersfield”
Family drama brews over Easter brunch in Bakersfield.
- One Night Stand (2016) The story is about Urvil Raisingh and Celina who meet at an event and a memorable night later. Returning back home they continue with their lives. […]
- Tomorrow, When the War Began S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 1, Episode 2
Tomorrow When the War Began is an Australian drama television series based on the novel Tomorrow, When the War Began by John […]
- The Aviatrix (2015) In 1928, Lady Heath became the first person to fly solo from Cape Town to London. Eighty-five years later, Tracey Curtis-Taylor sets out in a […]