There are many things in life that could do a number on a man’s masculinity. Lenny Babbitt has his identity and manhood challenged when his wife Tracy leaves him for a female doctor named Iris who has been treating their autistic son Isaac. After losing his job, and wife to a woman no less — Lenny’s dad Jack offers him a job at his pawn shop where he must re-examine his identity, manhood and sense of self after meeting Chelsea, a young, free-spirited pistol that lives life on two wheels. In the end, Lenny realizes that there are no absolutes… only one’s faith, sense of self and family — no matter how it’s constituted or defined by society.
- Swung (2015) David’s life is on the slide: he’s broke, in the middle of a divorce and ‘can’t get it up’. His girlfriend, Alice, is his rock, but the magazine she […]
- Life in Pieces S01E03 – Sleepy Email Brunch Tree When Matt invites Colleen to brunch with the family, he coaches her through the difficult task of connecting with them. Also, John, Matt and Greg […]
- Jack of the Red Hearts (2015) A teenage con artist tricks a desperate mother into hiring her as a live-in companion for her autistic daughter.
- Kingdom (2014) S03E02 – No Fault Season 03, Episode 02 – “No Fault”
The arrival of a family member surprises Alicia; Ryan sees a doctor after his drunken brawl; and Nate takes a […]
- Childrens Hospital S07E01 – Kids Hospital In the seventh season premiere, the doctors find new jobs at a crosstown hospital after being fired by Blake, who turns to a life of crime with his […]